Teem On Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Moddings Always On Top

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome all T.O.P. Members! Lobby's can be discussed on the ChatBox or the correct Forum. Teem on Point - Where Moddings Always On Top
If you would like to join a certain Group on T.O.P. please click on the button saying "Groups" and Ask to join.
GO ON THE HOMEPAGE(PORTAL) AND CHOOSE WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING ON THE BUY NOW FOR THE LOBBY
Hey Guys Don't Forget To Donate Either By Downloading Our Downloads Or Clicking The "Donate" Button On The Homepage!

Patch Maker Beta Release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CarePackageKid
Site Founder
Site Founder
CarePackageKid

Patch Maker Beta Release Empty
PostSubject: Patch Maker Beta Release   Patch Maker Beta Release EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Well, its time!

This a public Beta release for a well awaited Patch Maker!

Im sure alot of people will be happy to see this so here it is!

First of as its as beta i have made an online bug form for people to fill in if they find bugs,

go to www.PatchHelper.co.cc/Beta/Bugs.htm

and fill out the form for me if you find a bug in the program

Download the file and extract it somewhere making sure when you load Patch helper.exe you have PatchHelperFiles in the same directory!

For thoes who dont know how to use it i will make a tut tomorrow but it is pretty basic and easy!

Here is the download link!

Virus check - HERE

Version 2.0 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/wktyyutocmd/L14M333%27sPatchMakerBeta2.0.zip

And here are my old videos of it: (new one tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
https://teemonpoint.darkbb.com
TOP Bam

Patch Maker Beta Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Maker Beta Release   Patch Maker Beta Release EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:04 pm

hey kaos. thanks. i needed a patch viewer and poopy. thanks again man... bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

Patch Maker Beta Release
Page 1 of 1