Teem On Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Moddings Always On Top

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome all T.O.P. Members! Lobby's can be discussed on the ChatBox or the correct Forum. Teem on Point - Where Moddings Always On Top
If you would like to join a certain Group on T.O.P. please click on the button saying "Groups" and Ask to join.
GO ON THE HOMEPAGE(PORTAL) AND CHOOSE WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING ON THE BUY NOW FOR THE LOBBY
Hey Guys Don't Forget To Donate Either By Downloading Our Downloads Or Clicking The "Donate" Button On The Homepage!

kinect. deal or dud

Go down 
3 posters

Deal Or Dudd?
Deal
kinect. deal or dud I_vote_lcap67%kinect. deal or dud I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Dudd
kinect. deal or dud I_vote_lcap33%kinect. deal or dud I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
braden7777

braden7777

kinect. deal or dud Empty
PostSubject: kinect. deal or dud   kinect. deal or dud EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:42 pm

if you do not know, Microsoft has come out with project natal aka kinect. now i bought a wii thinking it would be sweet and it ended up being a piece of SH!T. now i want to know if yall think kinect will be a deal or dud, reply with comments and concerns.

Last edited by braden7777 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CarePackageKid
Site Founder
Site Founder
CarePackageKid

PostSubject: Re: kinect. deal or dud   kinect. deal or dud EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:50 pm

I fucking hate my wii and never play it but hell yes Kinect will rock nuts!!!

DEAL!!!!!!!!

P.S. Im gonna add a poll to this post
Back to top Go down
https://teemonpoint.darkbb.com
IForgotMyRifle
Site Founder
Site Founder
IForgotMyRifle

PostSubject: Re: kinect. deal or dud   kinect. deal or dud EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:08 pm

I think Microsoft just wants more money, instead of making a good xbox that doesn't make noise in the first place, they make a noisy one then make people pay for an upgrade. Plus, i think you have to buy that new xbox just to use Kinect! Old Xbox owners will have to go threw a huge process that involves paying a lot of money and then having to pay for the Camera itself. Even the new Xbox doesn't come with the Kinect Camera! See how Microsoft only wants money? Im thinking about switching to PS3 myself, there version of Kinect is called "PlayStation Move" doesnt require buying a new system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kinect. deal or dud   kinect. deal or dud Empty

Back to top Go down

kinect. deal or dud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teem On Point :: Xbox 360 and PS3 Disccusion :: Xbox 360 Chat-
Jump to: