Teem On Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Moddings Always On Top

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome all T.O.P. Members! Lobby's can be discussed on the ChatBox or the correct Forum. Teem on Point - Where Moddings Always On Top
If you would like to join a certain Group on T.O.P. please click on the button saying "Groups" and Ask to join.
GO ON THE HOMEPAGE(PORTAL) AND CHOOSE WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING ON THE BUY NOW FOR THE LOBBY
Hey Guys Don't Forget To Donate Either By Downloading Our Downloads Or Clicking The "Donate" Button On The Homepage!

Introducing myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TOP Bam

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:25 am

Hey guys I'm TOP Bam. Kaos and I were gonna donthis site together but things got messed up. When I say kaos I mean carepackagekid. Him and I are pretty good friends. Him weezy andmI used to rentnlobbies like no fucking tomorrow. Good times guys. I sorta just like hanging out and music is my passion. I play guitar bass and drums. Well that's a little about myself. Pce
Back to top Go down
xJCooksonx
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down

Introducing myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teem On Point :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: