Teem On Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Moddings Always On Top

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome all T.O.P. Members! Lobby's can be discussed on the ChatBox or the correct Forum. Teem on Point - Where Moddings Always On Top
If you would like to join a certain Group on T.O.P. please click on the button saying "Groups" and Ask to join.
GO ON THE HOMEPAGE(PORTAL) AND CHOOSE WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING ON THE BUY NOW FOR THE LOBBY
Hey Guys Don't Forget To Donate Either By Downloading Our Downloads Or Clicking The "Donate" Button On The Homepage!

HARD SCOPED ON MW2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
G3TxSHARTED ON

G3TxSHARTED ON

HARD SCOPED ON MW2 Empty
PostSubject: HARD SCOPED ON MW2   HARD SCOPED ON MW2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:00 pm

I dont know about all of you other guys, but i fucking hatteee when the game winning kill is a damn hard scope and they are fucking proud of it. damn!
Back to top Go down
xJCooksonx
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

HARD SCOPED ON MW2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARD SCOPED ON MW2   HARD SCOPED ON MW2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:31 pm

! Agreeed !

All i think is that if you are far enough ahead to spend some time getting a decent kill to make yourself look good.. then why not.

If i am more then 3 kills ahead in like a FFa i will allways try get some kinda Quickscope, No scope, Throwing knife or anything that looks alright.
Back to top Go down
Snipinblackkid

HARD SCOPED ON MW2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARD SCOPED ON MW2   HARD SCOPED ON MW2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:19 am

id rather see a hardscope then people boosting
Back to top Go down
G3TxSHARTED ON

G3TxSHARTED ON

HARD SCOPED ON MW2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARD SCOPED ON MW2   HARD SCOPED ON MW2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:02 am

how is quickscoping bosting? you signed up on a 10th website dumbass
Back to top Go down
Snipinblackkid

HARD SCOPED ON MW2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARD SCOPED ON MW2   HARD SCOPED ON MW2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Im sorry moron? I said that i Would rather see someone get hardscoped in a kill cam then some morons laying in a corner knifing for a nuke. Simply understood now i hope. otherwise piss off.
Back to top Go down
CarePackageKid
Site Founder
Site Founder
CarePackageKid

HARD SCOPED ON MW2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARD SCOPED ON MW2   HARD SCOPED ON MW2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Please post topics in the correct categories
Back to top Go down
https://teemonpoint.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

HARD SCOPED ON MW2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARD SCOPED ON MW2   HARD SCOPED ON MW2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HARD SCOPED ON MW2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teem On Point :: Call Of Duty Series :: Modern Warfare 2 Discussion-
Jump to: