Teem On Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Moddings Always On Top

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome all T.O.P. Members! Lobby's can be discussed on the ChatBox or the correct Forum. Teem on Point - Where Moddings Always On Top
If you would like to join a certain Group on T.O.P. please click on the button saying "Groups" and Ask to join.
GO ON THE HOMEPAGE(PORTAL) AND CHOOSE WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING ON THE BUY NOW FOR THE LOBBY
Hey Guys Don't Forget To Donate Either By Downloading Our Downloads Or Clicking The "Donate" Button On The Homepage!

Halo Reach vs. COD Black Ops

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
braden7777

braden7777

Halo Reach vs. COD Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach vs. COD Black Ops   Halo Reach vs. COD Black Ops EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:31 pm

ok guys as everyone knows bungie is releasing reach and treyarch is releasing Black ops. They are going to be fairly close to eachother in the release date even though two months is a while its still close. So what i want to know is which game do you guys think will be better or which one do you like more. I dont have a favorite yet so yall tell me which game you like better.
Back to top Go down
IForgotMyRifle
Site Founder
Site Founder
IForgotMyRifle

Halo Reach vs. COD Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach vs. COD Black Ops   Halo Reach vs. COD Black Ops EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:36 am

September = Halo Reach will dominate, it will be like the day MW2 came out, everyone on your friends list will be playing it.

November
= Black Ops will be just as dominant, and since the 2 months go by, more people will get bored of Reach and play Black Ops. Judging by the amount of players play MW2 than Halo 3, A Call Of Duty game will rule over a Halo Game.
Back to top Go down

Halo Reach vs. COD Black Ops
Page 1 of 1