Teem On Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Moddings Always On Top

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome all T.O.P. Members! Lobby's can be discussed on the ChatBox or the correct Forum. Teem on Point - Where Moddings Always On Top
If you would like to join a certain Group on T.O.P. please click on the button saying "Groups" and Ask to join.
GO ON THE HOMEPAGE(PORTAL) AND CHOOSE WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING ON THE BUY NOW FOR THE LOBBY
Hey Guys Don't Forget To Donate Either By Downloading Our Downloads Or Clicking The "Donate" Button On The Homepage!

modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pnhxxturtlexx
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started
pnhxxturtlexx

modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360 Empty
PostSubject: modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360   modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:15 am

Now i am not here to sponsor these two brands but when i made my modded remote i wasn't satasfied enough plus two many wires
but the intensafire is a good cheap mod for ps3 and xbox 360 that's easy to install or you can buy it pre nstalled go to http://www.intensafire.com/

Another good remote brand is viking 360 but its a little more pricey and only for xbox 360 also its a little harder to install but i would buy it pre installed but if you do want a good one this is one go to this site to check it out http://viking360.com/

Also check out http://www.stealthrapidfire.com/home cred goes to "weezyjtags" congrats on finding this site, this site has middle aged prices
not as cheap as intensafire but not as expensive as the viking 360 check it out.

Last edited by pnhxxturtlexx on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : nedded to add one more site)
Back to top Go down
WeezyJtags
Admin
Admin
WeezyJtags

PostSubject: Re: modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360   modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:39 am

hmm for more controller check out stealthrapidfire.com best controllers out there(;
Back to top Go down
Snipinblackkid

PostSubject: Re: modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360   modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:54 pm

I need someone to tell me a specific controller to get. i play mw2 and poopy so anyone who could tell me what to get would be great.
Back to top Go down
pnhxxturtlexx
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started
pnhxxturtlexx

PostSubject: any   modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Snipinblackkid wrote:
I need someone to tell me a specific controller to get. i play mw2 and poopy so anyone who could tell me what to get would be great.
any one of these will do on this list depends your price range
Back to top Go down
Snipinblackkid

PostSubject: Re: modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360   modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 pm

there is no price range, I just dont have the computer smarts to know what is worth it. Im not looking for a flashy daddy controller such as some of the ones on lethal mods, just one that does the job
Back to top Go down
pnhxxturtlexx
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started
pnhxxturtlexx

PostSubject: Re: modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360   modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Snipinblackkid wrote:
there is no price range, I just dont have the computer smarts to know what is worth it. Im not looking for a flashy daddy controller such as some of the ones on lethal mods, just one that does the job
go to any of the sites if you want a good basic one go so intensafire.com
Back to top Go down
xJCooksonx
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

PostSubject: Re: modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360   modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:20 am

ORrrr just go on ebay and get them for a lot cheaper.. I bought my 7 mode rapid for £20.

You can get them in the UK in the Argos store now also for £15 but they are only 1 mode.

Also has anyone seen the £150 rapids? with a programable chip inside them, they are crazy,
Back to top Go down
Snipinblackkid

PostSubject: Re: modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360   modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:19 pm

guess ill see if weezy is right on stealth, just ordered one hopefully itll be in sometime this weekend. anyone know what i would need to get myself aimbot with out joining into a lobby?
Back to top Go down
pnhxxturtlexx
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started
pnhxxturtlexx

PostSubject: These are remotes with chips   modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:38 pm

xJCooksonx wrote:
ORrrr just go on ebay and get them for a lot cheaper.. I bought my 7 mode rapid for £20.

You can get them in the UK in the Argos store now also for £15 but they are only 1 mode.

Also has anyone seen the £150 rapids? with a programable chip inside them, they are crazy,
Back to top Go down
smidgitplainler

smidgitplainler

PostSubject: Re: modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360   modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:40 pm

moooo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomullman1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360   modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360 Empty

Back to top Go down

modded remotes for ps3 and xbox360
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teem On Point :: Misc. Tutorials :: Controller Mods-
Jump to: